Your neighbors in Linn, Benton, and Lincoln counties are strugglingand need is at an all-time high.
As funding shrinks and demand for services grows, we need your help to close the gap. Please consider making a donation, of any amount that you are able.
Click the DONATE button below and enter your donation amount and where you would like it applied.
- Give where needed most, for the most pressing community needs
- Linn Benton Food Share, for community food needs
- Weatherization and/or Energy Assistance, for home safety renovations and familys' utility bills that are nearing a shut-off
- Head Start, for children in Lincoln Countty
- Employment and Education, for youth and adults in Linn, Benon, Lincoln and Polk counties
Have a question? Contact CSC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-928-6335
If you prefer to mail a donation check, please send it to:
Community Services Consortium
250 Broadalbin St., Suite 2A
Albany, OR 97321
Please note: As a donor, you are given the opportunity to designate gifts to specific programs, such as food, housing, education or job training. Gifts are deposited into separate accounts for these programs. When any fund becomes depleted and there is still a need, monies from the general donation fund can be used where needed most. Every gift to CSC represents a gift to our total mission of ending poverty in Linn, Benton, and Lincoln counties. Again, gifts designated for a particular program are used as requested until that need is fully met. Any remaining money is put to use where it is needed most.